Fetbobbas Forum

Forum för folk som tycker
fett är fint!

Vi har förstått att kostråden är alldeles galna. För mycket kolhydrater och för lite naturligt fett gör oss sjuka. Gifter och tillsatser gör oss sjukare.
Vi vill äta naturlig, näringsrik och opåverkad mat.

Tapatalk enabled RSS feed 2024.03.28 - 19:14:38 *
Välkommen Gäst. Var snäll och logga in eller registrera dig som ny medlem.

Logga in med användarnamn, lösenord och önskad sessionslängd

Startsida   Hjälp Sök Kalender Logga in Registrera  
Sidor: [1] 2   Gå ned
  Skriv ut  
Författare Ämne: Kalorier spelar ingen roll!  (läst 15375 gånger)
0 Medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.
hemul
Administrator

Smörklickar: 63

Antal inlägg: 31106

Hemsida
« skrivet: 2018.05.13 - 23:38:37 »

Det är bara idioter som håller koll på dem. Det vet vi ju. De här 2 minuterna är faktiskt väldigt sevärda. Och underhållande.  :biggrin1:
Loggat

Fett är fint! | Marit Paulsen, go home! | Sverige ut ur EU!
Glucose is the energy of life - Robert  Lustig
fetsmart

Smörklickar: 15

Antal inlägg: 656

Hemsida
« Svara #1 skrivet: 2018.05.15 - 17:23:41 »

Det är bara idioter som håller koll på dem. Det vet vi ju. De här 2 minuterna är faktsikt väldigt sevärda. Och underhållande.  :biggrin1:

DAFFAK??? Har vi blivit matade med lögner i 10+ år?...
(Tre dagar och inte en enda kommentar på KD f'låt: DD... men de har kanske slutat att kommentera generellt?...)
Loggat

neoLITE STFU & MYFA – Post cenam non stare sed mille passus meare
berittis

Smörklickar: 9

Antal inlägg: 873

« Svara #2 skrivet: 2018.05.15 - 18:31:36 »

:hm-hm:
Loggat
hemul
Administrator

Hemsida
« Svara #3 skrivet: 2018.05.15 - 19:06:42 »

Är nog så generellt, ja.
Loggat

Subcalva
Superhero

Smörklickar: 19

Antal inlägg: 1721

« Svara #4 skrivet: 2018.05.24 - 21:13:56 »

Han borde intervjua Jimmy Mooore!  :lulz:
Loggat

NOLM - Näringstät Oprocessad gärna Lokalt odlad Mat
hemul
Administrator

Hemsida
« Svara #5 skrivet: 2018.06.01 - 02:30:41 »

* foliehatt.jpg (128.91 KB, 900x276 - visat 691 gånger.)
Loggat

Subcalva
Superhero

« Svara #6 skrivet: 2018.06.06 - 08:51:54 »

Från Chris Kresser

A new study found that people who cut back on added sugar, refined grains, and processed food lost weight over 12 months—regardless of whether they were low-carb or low-fat

Obesity is a major public health epidemic. Forty percent of adults are already obese, and if current trends continue, more than half of adults will be obese by 2030 (1). Obesity is associated with an increased risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer and presents a massive $147 billion burden on the healthcare system each year (2).

Researchers have long debated whether low-fat or low-carbohydrate diets are best for weight loss. Regardless of the macronutrient content, however, most long-term studies have reported little success in achieving and maintaining significant weight loss. In 2016, I wrote an article called “Carbohydrates: Why Quality Trumps Quantity,” in which I argued that the answer to obesity and metabolic disease lies not in how much carbohydrate we eat, but rather what types of carbohydrate we eat.

A new study found that people who cut back on added sugar, refined grains, and processed food lost weight over 12 months—regardless of whether they were low-carb or low-fat

A landmark study recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association supports this argument and suggests that the same principles apply to fats. The researchers found that on average, people who cut back on added sugar, refined grains, and processed food lost weight over 12 months—regardless of whether the diet was low-carb or low-fat (3). In this article, I’ll break down the methods and findings of the study.

The study design: whole foods low-fat vs. low-carb
The scientists recruited 609 adults to participate in the 12-month study. The subjects were both male and female, were between 18 and 50 years old, and had an average body mass index of 33 (class I obesity). Those with uncontrolled metabolic disease were excluded from the study. The researchers randomly split them into two diet groups: “healthy low-carb” and “healthy low-fat.”

During the first eight weeks, participants in the low-fat and low-carb groups were instructed to reduce intake of total fat or digestible carbohydrates, respectively, to 20 grams per day. They then slowly added fats or carbohydrates back into their diets until they reached the lowest level of intake that they believed they could sustain indefinitely. Additionally, both diet groups “were instructed to 1) maximize vegetable intake; 2) minimize intake of added sugars, refined flours, and trans fats; and 3) focus on whole foods that were minimally processed, nutrient dense, and prepared at home whenever possible” (3).

For example, foods like fruit juice, pastries, white rice, white bread, and soft drinks are low in fat, but were not recommended to the low-fat group. Instead, the dietitians encouraged participants to eat whole foods like lean meat, brown rice, lentils, low-fat dairy products, legumes, and fruit. Meanwhile, the low-carb group was instructed to focus on foods rich in healthy fats, like olive oil, avocados, salmon, cheese, nut butters, and pasture-raised animal products.

The best part? The participants were told not to worry about counting calories or limiting portion sizes, but to simply eat enough to avoid feeling hungry.

Just to reiterate, there were no differences between low-carb and low-fat. When the subjects focused on real, whole foods and cut refined grains, sugars, and processed foods out of their diet, they lost significant weight, without having to count calories or restrict energy intake. However, this was based on averages, and does not mean that an individual might not respond better to a low-carb or low-fat diet.

Why did some people lose weight and others didn’t? While participants on average lost weight in both groups, there was a huge variability in individual responses: some lost up to 50 pounds, while a few gained weight. The researchers hypothesized that individual responses would depend on genetics or insulin response to carbohydrates, but the data didn’t support this idea. Thus, the elusive factor that determines success in weight loss is still unknown. (I heard through the grapevine that they also collected fecal samples in this study, so analysis of the gut microbiome may offer some clues.)

Was the low-carb group truly low-carb? Despite starting off at a carbohydrate intake of about 20 grams per day in the first two months, the low-carb group was already consuming 97 grams per day by three months, 113 grams per day by six months, and 132 grams per day by 12 months (including 22 grams of added sugar). In other words, while they started the trial on a very-low-carb diet, by month 12, they were consuming more of a moderate-carb diet. It’s conceivable that sustained ketosis could have sparked greater weight loss in the low-carb group. However, the subjects were instructed to eat the lowest amount of carbs they could sustain over time, and most found that ketosis was simply unsustainable.

Here are the overall takeaways from this article:
  • Eat real food for weight loss. Focus on fresh, whole foods that are minimally processed, and eat mindfully, stopping when you’re full.
  • Self-experiment. The study described here found that on average, there were no differences in weight loss between the low-fat and low-carb groups. However, it doesn’t mean that a single individual won’t fare better on one diet versus another.
  • Consider life stage and underlying conditions. This study was performed on obese adults without major underlying conditions. If you are pregnant, lactating, or have poor thyroid function, you probably still need a moderate to high carb intake. If you have diabetes, a lower-carb diet may help manage the condition.
  • Get support. This study also provides evidence that access to regular support from dietitians or health coaches can help people make lasting behavior change and improvements in their health.

https://chriskresser.com/why-quality-trumps-quantity-when-it-comes-to-diet/
Loggat

hemul
Administrator

Hemsida
« Svara #7 skrivet: 2018.06.06 - 11:02:42 »

Intressant. Har ju för egen del misstänkt att det är något jag uteslutit snarare än kolhydrater i sig som är grejen. För min klart förbättrade hälsa alltså.

För vikten har jag en annan teori. En del verkar bli väldigt mätta på fett. Alltså äter de mindre. Var ju mycket prat och raljerande om det förr, hur folk började äta på assietter istället för talrikar o.s.v. Det gjorde ju inte jag och antagligen inte heller de i studien som gick upp i vikt. Skulle också kunna vara så att de som går ner jättebra i vikt kanske åt väldigt mycket tomma kalorier förut (godis, läsk, klenäter...). När de plötsligt får i sig näringtätt blir de mätta. Kanske skulle näringstät low fat funka lika bra för dem.

Kvarstår en sak som även fetsmart noterar. Första 6-7 åren eller nåt blev jag inte förkyld. Inte en enda gång. Fetsmart slapp också förkylningar när han lowcarbade. Nu drabbas jag som förr. Den enda skillnad jag kan se är ökat kolhydratintag.
Loggat

Subcalva
Superhero

« Svara #8 skrivet: 2018.06.07 - 06:36:47 »

Du menar att kolhydrater i allmänhet skulle göra att man inte blir förkyld?

Men det brukar ju low-fat veganer också hävda.
Och då behöver man ju hitta nåt som förklarar bägge fenomenen

:smile:
Loggat

hemul
Administrator

Hemsida
« Svara #9 skrivet: 2018.06.07 - 09:33:31 »

Jaså, blir inte veganer förkylda? Det visste jag inte. Ja ja. Jag bara noterar att den förändring jag gjorde var mer kolhydrater, och inte i form av spannmål/socker.
Loggat

Subcalva
Superhero

« Svara #10 skrivet: 2018.06.10 - 09:37:00 »

Jag upplevde det precis i början av LCHF men sen övervägde de negativa symptomen och förutom det året jag hade 3 megaförkylningar då jag tappade luktsinnet så är jag inte sjuk särskilt ofta nu för tiden. Och på tal om det så är faktiskt luktsinnet i princip tillbaka på nivån det var innan. Zink is da shit!  :yay:

Och anti-LCHFare menar förresten att det beror på att kroppen ständigt har ett litet kortinsolpåslag pga låga glukosnivåer som signal att man behöver omvandla protein och fett till ketoner.
Loggat

hemul
Administrator

Hemsida
« Svara #11 skrivet: 2018.06.10 - 11:51:03 »

Inga användbara tips där inte. Zink åt jag redan innan (räddade mina felväxta tånaglar som kommer tillbaka om jag slutar) och dåligt luktsinne har jag. Har inte ändrats. Fast mitt beror nog mest på kroniskt lätt igensvullen näsa. Kan inte andas helt genom näsan.
Loggat

Subcalva
Superhero

« Svara #12 skrivet: 2018.06.10 - 13:45:30 »

Anna Hallén har gått upp rätt mycket i vikt vilket hon menar är lymfan som inte funkar riktigt som den ska och har börjat med frukt till frukost och lymfmassage  mm och gått ner en hel del i vikt.

Samtidigt rapporterar Margareta att hon reagerar på mer och mer saker och kan knappt äta ngt utan att blodsockret sticker iväg över 6.1

Ingenjören körde i höstas resistent stärkelse men har nu gått in på Carnivore dieten, dvs bara kött och lite fett.

Och Mooore verkar ju nå en högre och högre vikt mellan alla olika försök.

Nä ingen vidare reklam tycker jag för en diet som ska bota allt...  :nonono:
Loggat

hemul
Administrator

Hemsida
« Svara #13 skrivet: 2018.06.10 - 14:14:28 »

Men va? Margareta rapporterade ju rätt nyligen på KiF att hon hittat den heliga graal, gått ner i vikt o.s.v.?  :huh:
Loggat

Subcalva
Superhero

« Svara #14 skrivet: 2018.06.10 - 20:11:37 »

inte omöjligt hon går ner i vikt om hon inte kan äta ngt...  :eeek:

Men har hon skrivit vad den helige gralen är då?
Loggat

Sidor: [1] 2   Gå upp
  Skriv ut  
8: Undefined index: googletagged
Fil: /home/meow/domains/fetbobba.net/public_html/forum/Themes/core_mod/Display.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Rad: 544