Resistent stärkelse
(1/78) > >>
Subcalva:
Ric Nikoley som har Freetheanimal har experimenterat med att äta mer kolhydrater framför allt med resistent stärkelse (RS) och har fått mer energi och är varmare. Tatertot som brukar kommentera på hans sajt har skrivit ihop en radda gästinlägg på en annan blogg som någon annan länkade till (Carbsane kanske) och det är mycket intressant läsning om än något rörigt.

Första länken jag läste var den här
Citat

Step Four is crucial!  This is the food that will feed all of the beneficial bacteria you get from fermented foods and soil based organisms!  This step is missing in almost every other SIBO protocol, and the ones that include it--don't go anywhere near the lengths that Dr. BG and I did in our effort to feed gut microbes.  Many SIBO protocols, in fact, specifically EXCLUDE resistant starches and other fermentable fibers.  It is one of the most powerful combination of fermentable, butyrate producing fibers that we have taken to joshing around and referring to it as BIONIC RS.  It's not for sale, you make it yourself...Google it, you will find nothing!  Learn to make it and your gut microbiome will be your bitch.  Working for you instead of against you.

http://drbganimalpharm.blogspot.jp/2013/11/how-to-cure-sibo-small-intestinal-bowel_18.html

I sista delen av serien finns länkar till övriga inlägg så jag lägger bara länken till den här
http://drbganimalpharm.blogspot.se/2013/11/how-to-cure-sibo-small-intestinal-bowel_27.html

Här är ett inlägg på RNs sajt som Tatertot har skrivit med en extra kommentar från RN
Citat

It's been two weeks or so since, at Tatertot's suggestion, I've usually been taking 4 tablespoons of Bob's Red Mill Potato Starch per day, stirred into milk or kefir (actually quite pleasant taste & texture, for me). The most prominent effects I've noticed (I don't prick my fingers, sorry):

1. Increased satiation. I go quite longer before wanting more milk, depending on whether the last time was with the potato starch or not.
2. TMI aspects are very, very good.
3. Prolonged sleep. Even though I'm a pretty good sleeper, I'm used to a few short stirs and wake-ups per night; but if I take 2T of the PS in a glass of milk before bed I have bouts of going 5-6 hours without a single wakeup.
4. Weirdest of all: I have these long-ass, complex narrative dreams about current stuff in my life, instead of the more common, crazy-assed, out-of-nowhere dreams that seem anxious and go on and on in a continuous loop, if you know what I mean. I suspect this is a consequence of #3, and not a direct link to whatever the PS/RS is doing to colonic gut flora, though I don't rule it out.

OK, dat's all folks. Giver 'er a shot and oh, BTW, RS yields only 2-3 calories per gram, not 4.
http://freetheanimal.com/2013/04/resistant-assimilation-resistance.html
hemul:
Men det lär väl inte vara den resistenta stärkelsen som han får mer energi av. Det skulle ju vara lite smått otroligt.
Subcalva:
Tja det är det han menar i alla fall. Att det är en vital del i läkning av dålig tarmflora och att det ökar de goda bakterierna i tarmen som gör en massa nytta, bl a tillverkar smörsyra eller vad det nu heter på svenska.
hemul:
Jaha, så han får mer energi för att han, eller ivf hans tarm, mår bättre? OK. Jag tolkade det mer direkt.
ursprungsliv:
Ja han påstår det. Men jag har tröttnat lite på alla svängningar där, paleo, potatisdieten, kefirkosten, etc, etc. Det blir lite kvällstidning över det, sensation och läsarintresse.

/neggo-tanten
Navigering
Meddelandeindex
Nästa sida